Updated January 29, 2009
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x
- On the menu bar click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options from the drop down box.
- Click on the Security tab, and then make sure Internet is selected in the Web content zone box.
- Now click on the Custom Level… button, which will open the Security Settings pop-up window.
- In the Security Settings window scroll down to the Scripting section.
- Directly, underneath Scripting there will be a section called Active scripting.
a. To Disable: select the Disable option, then click the OK button.
b. To Enable: select the Enable option, then click the OK button.
c. To Prompt: select the Prompt option, then click the OK button.
- A Warning! box should pop-up which will say, “Are you sure you want to change the security settings for this zone?”, click the Yes button.
- Click the OK button in Internet Options to save your changes.