How to Link Your Facebook Page to Your Twitter Account
Updated February 15, 2010
Link Facebook to Twitter account.
Facebook now makes it possible to Link Your Facebook Page to your Twitter account. Essentially, you're able to share status updates, links, photos, notes, and events with your followers on Twitter, directly from your Facebook Page. So things you post to your Facebook Wall will show up in your Twitter feed. You can select to share everything on Twitter, or you can pick and choose what you want shared with your Twitter followers.
Here's how to link your Facebook page with your Twitter account to begin sharing status updates between accounts.
- Before linking accounts together, make sure you are signed into your Twitter account that you want to link to your Facebook Fan Page. Also make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
- Now go to: http://www.facebook.com/twitter
- Click the Link a Page to Twitter button.
- Now click on the Link to Twitter button.
- You will be redirected to Twitter.com's open authorization page where you will be asked to "Allow Facebook access?". Click the Allow button.
- You will then redirected back to Facebook, where you should see box that says "Linked to Twitter" - "You're now sharing your Page updates on Twitter as ...".
- Edit the settings you would like to share with Twitter (Status Updates, Photos, Links, Notes, Events), and the click Save Changes.
- That's it!