How to Make Meatballs for Spaghetti
Recipe to make meatballs for spaghetti or pasta.
Updated January 14, 2010
Ingredients to make meatballs.
Mix ingredients together in mixing bowl.
Lightly shape into small meatballs.
Meatballs just out of the oven after cooking at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (until lightly browned).
Meatballs with pasta & sauce
Here's a really great recipe on how to cook meatballs for spaghetti or pasta:
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- (optional) 1/2 teaspoon angostura bitters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg and onion together in a mixing bowl
- Season with salt and garlic salt. Then add pepper, thyme, oregano and bitters. Finally add the hot pepper sauce.
- Mix everything to blend the flavors together.
- Lightly pat and shape mixture into small meat balls and put them on cooking sheet.
- Cook meatballs in a 350 degree preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes (until meatballs are browned).