What is Distillation?
• It is the process of creating cleaner water
• It involves the use of heat in boiling water and turning it into steam. This step happens inside a huge distiller.
• This is the equipment that filters all the iron, calcium, bacteria, salt and other foreign objects that can be found in the water
• Distillers have no problem in getting the job done because of the fact that water molecules are lighter than the materials that shouldn’t be together with them. Thus, they easily transform into steam leaving the distillers to deal with the heavier materials that are not capable of evaporating
• It eliminates minerals such as iron and calcium and other tiny contaminants from the water