How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
February 25, 2010
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie ingredients.
Butter and sugar mixed together.
Oatmeal and Chocolate Chips mixed.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies just out of the oven.
If you're like me and love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, then you'll love the cookies that you make with this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 Min ~ Cook Time: 11 Min ~ Servings: 32 cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of Butter
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1 cup semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugars until they are creamy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Now add in the flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- With a spoon, stir in oats and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet, then remove cookies to wire rack.