Answers » Categories » Money & Finance

If I am a minor and made less than $2000 in 2011 do I have to file 2012 taxes?

Answer this question

by Anonymous - Already have an account? Login now!
Your Name:  

Your Answer:  
Source(s): (optional)

Enter the text you see in the image below
What do you see?
Can't read the image? View a new one.
Your answer will appear after being approved.

Ask your own question