During the week (Monday thru Friday), most UPS Ground packages are delivered to residential addresses between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm. In some cases, it's when the driver gets done with their deliveries for the day, which may go past 7:00 pm.
On Saturday, UPS does offer Saturday Delivery for time-critical shipments but packages must affix a Saturday Delivery sticker to each envelop or package.
Saturday Delivery commitment times depend on the shipping service you choose:
- UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.®:Guaranteed delivery one hour later than the guaranteed weekday delivery time, as early as 9:00 a.m., based on destination
- UPS Next Day Air®:Guaranteed delivery by 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m. where weekday shipments are delivered by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively, based on destination
- UPS 2nd Day Air®:Guaranteed delivery by end of day for shipments picked up on Thursday, based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express® Plus:Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express®: Delivery based on destination
On Sunday, UPS does NOT do any regular residential deliveries.